What I Did For Love . . . Theatre

 

This has been done as a volunteer - about 90% of it. I have been paid under Stage Equity for the other 10% (as denoted by the " * ")

 

  • Lighting Technician and Designer

  • Sound Technician and Designer

  • Costumer and Designer

  • Set Designer and Builder and Painter

  • Stage Manager*

  • Producer

  • Director*

 

I have been a member of several community theaters and professional companies throughout Southern California - 

           

  •           Kentwood Players - Westchester Playhouse, Los Angeles, CA

  •             Morgan Wixson - Santa Monica Playhouse, Santa Monica, CA

  •             Theater Palisades - Palisades Playhouse, Pacific Palisades, CA

  •             Zephyr Theater - Hollywood, CA

  •             Tracy Roberts Studios - West Los Angeles, CA

  •             Los Angeles Repertory Company - Los Angeles Theater Center 

            

 

I have been a member of the Board of Directors of several community theaters for over twelve years and handled Membership Newsletters, Season Subscribers, Secretarial duties as well as Box Office, and Treasurer. 

 

I was the Founding Managing Director of Theater-In-The-Park for the City of Culver City

 

  • I can sing.

  • I am able to move a little and dance a little.

  • I can tell a joke or two.

  • Public Speaking is something that I do very well.

  • But, I am most comfortable back stage 

  • All of that being said: 

I am not an actress.